Ubonratchathani Industrial Estate located at Na Krasaeng sub-district, Det Udom district, Ubonratchathani province Thailand. It is on the national highway 24 (Chokechai – Det Udom) 360th km.
Infrastructure สาธารณูปโภคและสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวก● International Airport 17 Flights per day from Bangkok to Ubonratchathani
● National highway 24 lanes : 4 traffic lanes
● Connecting to Laemchabang Sea port via National highway 304
● Connecting to East-West Economic Corridor (R9)
● Double-track rail with Inland Container Depot at Bung Wai station, Ubonratchathani
● Electricity supplied by Provincial Electricity Authority (115kv/22kv with PEA sub station)
Processed Water supply and Waste water treatment● Total water supply: 11,000 cu.m. per day
● Processed water: 6 cu.m./rai/day
● Commercial use: 15 cu.m./rai/day
Smart facilities and security system● Access Control
● Smart Energy Meter
● Interactive Media and Digital signage
● Smart Street and Parking
● Pollution Monitoring and Waste Management
Industrial Estate, and Logistics Facilities● Total Development Area 2,868 rai
● Total Industrial Land 2,313 rai
● Industrial Zone 1,584 rai
● General Industrial Zone and Free Zone 1,400 rai
● Warehouse and Ready Built Factory 184 rai
● Infrastructure and Common Area 393 rai
● Water Reservoir 125 rai
● 115kV/22kV Electricity Sub-Station 10 rai
● IEAT and Custom Department Office 8 rai
● Commercial Zone 100 rai
● Green Area 234 rai
● External Water Reservoir 555 rai
Location information● UBI located at 160 meters height above mean sea level.
● How far from Bangkok (Bangkok Port) 630 km.
● How far from Ubon city (Airport) 57 km.
● How far from Laem Chabang Port 600 km.
How far from boarder● Chong Mek (Ubon Ratchathani - Lao) 104 km.
● Mukdahan Savannakhet Bridge (Mukdahan - Lao) 243 km.
● Chong Jom (Surin - Cambodia) 150 km.
● Chong Sa Ngam (Srisaket - Cambodia) 130 km.
● Chong Arn Ma (Ubon Ratchathani - Cambodia) 68 km.